Monday, September 12, 2011

Late Summer Breeze




Thought it was the end of hot summer,
packed summer clothes in, pulled out autumn outfits,
even hung up the fall inspired wreath at the entrance.

Surprisingly, I woke up with beautiful mix of summer and fall this morning.
In this weather, I could stay outside all day doing nothing.

The burning summer sun has quieten down, the heavy humidity has freshen up.
The sticky breeze has changed to the refreshing, crispy one.

Although I was ready for the season changes,
the feeling of missing something swirled deep in my heart.
I don't know exactly what it is really -perhaps the lively, cheerful mood which I wished never to stop.

Since I was a little girl, I've felt something indescribable in my mind whenever the weather changes.
And the significant changes in me occurred right this time of the year.
I wanted to know what it is since then, and still I can't figure it out.

All I know is I can stand outside,
closing my eyes, feeling the warm sun and filling this feel-good air in my chest and my soul.
I guess it's the time to appreciate the maturity of the nature.

The late summer  breeze with deepening autumn sun fills me with gratitude and appreciation.
Thank you, Mother nature for giving us the opportunity to realize the changes in us.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment