Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mom's diary - 12.16. 2010

My daughter, 
mommy had a great day. 

I'm sure you've noticed that how much I enjoy being with people.
They are truthful energy-resource to me.
They make me realize I'm living. 
They reflect me how I am either I'm good or bad. 

There was a song called, " 사람은 꽃보다 아름다워".
Meaning, "People - humans- are beautiful than a flower"
I truly believe in it.

It took me long time to say this, because I had a doubt -a big doubt.
And I still see plenty of evidents prove that people act worse than animal.
In the wildest African safari, the top of the food chain animals don't kill preys more than what they need. 
But, we humans do unfortunately. 

However, we need to focus what we can do in the wildest world.
There are thousands of greedy people who are waiting for us to be prey.
There are millions of people who are afraid of getting a chance to be predator's prey. 
Now, where do you want to stand?
Do you think these are only options we've got to choose? 
I believe not.

I want you to believe, in this world, there are thousands of millions of people do the right thing every single second.
I want you to believe these are quiet people.
They don't brag about who they are.
They don't speak their amazing quality in life out loud. 
These people make this world sustainable.
The question is how do we recognize them?

To tell you the truth,
I'm still trying to figure it out.
I don't know how, but I try to be honest with everybody.
If you can't be honest with others, they wouldn't know who you really are.

I want you to be confident enough to stand in front of anybody in this world.
I want you to speak up who you really are.
But long before that, you need to figure out who you are. 
That will be your life homework.
So is mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment