Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Damaged, hurt and now what?



Polluted mind, damaged soul, crooked spirit, blinded eyes,
what are you going to do?

What are you doing here at this time?
Why! why are you doing this?

Waking up at 3:30 a.m? Are you nuts?
Wait a second, is there something bothering you? something blocking you from sound sleep?

Yes, I'm greatly disappointed.
My disappointment was somewhat forecast-ed, and I tried to ignore purposefully.

My optimistic view has cracked badly, and maybe it is what it is supposed to be. Or is it, really?
Hold on a minute! Am I stained? Holy crap! I shouldn't let it get to me. I just can't let it happen.


*   *   *

Often I realize it's impossible to keep my head up. There are so many opposite forces around me, and they push me down constantly. They know everything, all they say is I know this, I know that, of course I know this and that. Their easy assumption and prejudice makes me sick. 
I really want to shout at them, do you really UNDERSTAND what you know? If you know so well, and if you understand its meaning behind, then explain to me-
Why are you acting such a bitch? Why do you choose to be such an asshole? Why do you have to push others down so that you can stand out a little higher? Does this action make you feel better? Do you gain confidence if you crush down and trample on others? Oh, so great your self-esteem! Oh, I adore your narcissistic point of you! Oh, you are the best! Oh, what else do you wanna hear? Now, are you happy? 

I get tired of listening same old meaningless your echos. You speak, you write, you talk, and you talk a lot, it doesn't mean you know a thing! Stop talking, and stop judging and try to understand please! You don't even give an effort to try, then you'd better shut up. Don't make yourself unworthy. The more you try to push others down, the more bitter person you will be. So please stop hurting yourself by acting something terribly stupid. 

Look at yourself into a mirror, and face it. You are not perfect, nor am I. We are in a same boat, believe it or not. You just need to see it differently, and one day your will realize we were connected from the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment