Friday, April 15, 2011

Judgmental mentality

   People like to judge by the surface. No,,no, it's our tendency to judge other humans by shallow background of our own before we reach further understanding of individuals. Most of people don't care about DAMN THING where these individuals really come from. Everything must come from somewhere and these are very complex organism.  
   However, people don't want to "think", they want to "know" instantly. Precisely, people want to be entertained. We don't want to fool ourselves, but we like to fool others. We like to spread rumors and gossips but we don't want to understand why. I wished this isn't true, but sadly this is what it is.
   The value of words have gone way, way down below. Most of us don't tell the truth. We lie, and the others assume us lying. Even if someone tells the truth, by the fault it would be lie because we are living in "Liars world". People hurt each other, they curse, they got mad and madder and explode and following unstoppable killings, murder, genocide, etc..
   Shouldn't we start thinking about why we started all these reality drama? Am I asking something stupid questions?
I don't think so. I really think there are big problems going on but it seems everybody don't really care. Ok, maybe they are aware of what's going on around the world- thanks to Internet , not the artificially mortified NEWS broadcast. As long as our belly is full, our TV is on, life problem solved. Is it? Really?
   What do we know exactly, anyway? If what we know is only manufactured by the system and these information were only told from one side, is it fair for the other people/group?
   I want to understand the whole thing. I want to decide by myself what is right and what is wrong. I don't need someone tells me that I am wrong. If I'm wrong, I'll see the result sooner or later anyway. After all, my decision is my responsibility.

   Blaming others, avoiding taking responsibilities are somewhat similar to 3-year-old child behavior. Of course, nobody in the world like to be criticized. Who would enjoy this kind of sharp feelings? If so, why one group of people would do to other group? Why would you hurt someone with your stupid judgmental attitude? Who do you think you are? Who am I after all? When would we be able to see each other without social mask? I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment