Friday, April 29, 2011

On the cliff



The strong wind blows, the heavy rain pours over me.
The wind pushes me away, the rain strikes me hard, I can't see a thing.
I hear loud voice, how far can you last in this nasty weather? Huh? You can't survive, you will fall.

I try to hang on the cliff, I don't see any safe grounds around me.
I don't know how far I can hang in here.
The feeble branch is shaking, it's not going to last any longer.

I close my eyes.
The flesh tearing wind doesn't stop, the icy cold rain keeps pouring.
My only branch is already worn out, I can't depend on it any more.

There's nothing I can do.
I tried to hang on, I did my best to stay alive, but if this is the end, I can't resist.
Everything comes and goes, every single thing has the beginning and the end.
It will be foolish to fight against the end of nature.

I still dream of two beautiful lovers.
I still dream of happy moments on St. Denis.
I still remember the peaceful sound on Mont Royal.
I hoped we could do this again with new life.

I open my eyes, staring at this branch, holding tight with my both hands.
I hear strong voice in me, you are a survivor, you will not give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment