Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What should I do?

She is my angel. She is my devil.
She is my reflection. She is only a child.
Time will solve my problems.

She doesn't know yet, she doesn't know yet, she doesn't know yet.
But until when should I let her be a child? Until she goes to school?
I don't believe school will teach my child to be a person whom I want her to be.
School, educational system, big institution of child development don't know what's going on.
They are lazy, they are busy blaming on someone else, they don't care about "damn" thing as long as their pay check is deposited.

I'm her mom. I have to know my child.
Time is short. I have to make a right decision.
3-year-old child will be 13 before I even realize and then 30...
I don't want to miss a thing. Every moment is precious.

요즘따라 "세살 버릇 여든간다" 라는 말이 너무나 무섭게 느껴진다.


What is learned in the cradle is carried to the tomb./  Custom[Habit] is a second nature


These two proverbs are really scary to me these days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment