Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday: Upbeat Music Remix

To meet the deadline I've been writing late night once my daughter went to bed, usually around 9. I'm writing a memoir. It's the story from my past and it's not cheerful one to be honest. Writing deep in the night brought me quite heavy dose of sadness, and melancholy.

The manuscript is sent, it's Friday. The sun is warm, the birds sing happily on the tree branches. I need some feel-good music to spice up. These are my daughter's favorite ones when we want to shake our body.

P.S - Youtube commercial sucks! 

Kelly Clarkson - Stronger 

My little one repeats, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller, doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.



Train - Hey, Soul Sister 

My daughter shakes her head left and right. Her closed eyes and a little smile on her lips makes me think, does she feel the rhythm?



Shakira - Waka Waka 

We started to listen to this song since the latest Worldcup. I was a huge fan of the crazy energy in the soccer stadium. I don't know the any rules in the game, but I still watch it. So does my daughter. :)




Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

I love this song! Its lyrics, rhythm, visuals, all good!! Absolutely feel-good song.



Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten 

I just heard from the local radio station on my way to drop off my daughter to her preschool. I used to love this song, and I still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment